I already have a wonderful Pizza Dough Recipe for a real italian pizza with a lovely crust. But what if you do not have the time to do all of that Pizza dough work? I got you covered!
This recipe is an instant success - promised! I didn't have much time but I wanted to eat pizza so I just threw some ingredients together hoping they would do well together and well it turned out great! A good fluffy pizza with a proper crust. Yummy but fast! ♥️
Pizza in 2 Minutes just like in Italy: The Ooni Oven
Besides a good recipe all magic behind pizza lies in a good oven. So if you happen to want the best experience then checkout the Ooni Pizza oven that is probably to be mentioned as very affordable yet wonderful Pizza oven Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven .
|Prep Time||~20 Minutes|
|Baking Time||~20 Minutes|
|Yields||1 medium-sized Pizza|
- 20g fresh yeast
- 150ml warm Water
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 7g Salt
- 70g Semolina
- Mother dough
- 230g Flour (e.g. Type 550)
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 2tsp Plant Milk
- For the Garlic Bread Version: 1tsp Garlic Powder or 1 crushed Clove and 1tsp Italian Spices
- Heat up your oven to ~35°C (95 °F) (or use a warm place).
- Put all ingredients for the mother dough together and mix it thoroughly.
- Put it in the low-level pre-heated oven with a closed lid (e.g. use a pot) and let it rest there for 20mins.
- It should already have risen and show air bubbles by now.
- Take out the mother dough and mix it with the main dough ingredients and knead thorougly again. At this point you can already start pre-heating the oven to 220°C (428°F).
- The dough is a little bit moist so to avoid it sticking to your hands throw a little bit of flour onto the dough such that you can form / flatten it.
- Your pizza dough is now ready to be flattened and topped 🥰
- Once topped with your favorite ingredients put it in the oven at 220°C (428°F) and bake it for around 22 to 25 minutes in the upper third. Now enjoy that pizza or garlic bread or whatever you made with it 🚀
My Garlic Bread Variant:
Pre-baking spread a bit of tomato sauce on the dough plus a bit of basil. Then after 10 minutes of baking add Garlic Oil or Olive Oil with Crushed Garlic. Wonderfully garlicish and serves also as a very good side dish e.g. for tomato soup 👌